New Flights Comparison Site is Great!

Travel: Amusement Park, Hotels (India), Museums and Galleries, Hill - Stations, Beaches, National Parks and Sanctuaries, Waterfalls, Tourist Places, Trekking, Airlines, Tour Operators, Taxi Services, Airports
adamsmith

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi all,

I recently have just got back from spending 5 days in New York. It was a fantastic trip. I had never been to New York before so it was a whole new experience to me, and I will defintiely be going back in the future. Times Sqaure, the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial were all fantastic. Loved the museums as well. Would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

On to the main point of this review. Obviously, finding flights these days is easy with so many travel sites out there offering special deals and offers etc. When I was looking at booking my flights, I came across a travel site that I hadn't heard of before, but turned out to be great. I used Travangelo to book my flights. I found this site incredibly easy to use, the steps from searching for flights on certain dates to actually going to the booking site slected incredibly easy. The site as a whole is very good and simple to use, all the information is incredibly clear.

Overall I would give Travangelo a 5/5 for sure. The whole site is great and I would recommend it to anyone when it comes to booking flights. :D

• Information